Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rode the Mullholland road and the hangout above Elsinore for many years - nearly every weekend.. too popular now and with too many stupid drivers it seems. I split lanes with an open helmet and levi jacket for 25 years without incident. *Things change.

·
Registered
12,159 Posts
Too many people with too much to prove...they think. One thing I enjoy about my age is I have nothing I need to prove to anyone, including myself.

·
Registered
12,159 Posts
We get so late smart.....:)

·
Registered
600 Posts
LOL ain't that the truth you two LOL I asked myself that question the other day looking at the speedo on my bike as it closed in on 100 mph just before I released my grip on the throttle LOL

Ride Safe,
Rob

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I feel AGELESS when I am on the gas thru a perfect curve...... in the right gear with the pipes wailing. All the planets are in alignment.
I still cannot grasp how old I am.. What? Really!?

·
Registered
12,159 Posts
I feel AGELESS when I am on the gas thru a perfect curve...... in the right gear with the pipes wailing. All the planets are in alignment.
I still cannot grasp how old I am.. What? Really!?
You're preaching to my choir SV. When that scenario is going on, I say to myself; "How can this be happening for an 81 year old?" Maybe its because I refuse to act my age.

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
Just like that famous quote from Hunter S Thompson.......err ...forgot it:laugh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts