·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Smooth riding as a fine wine.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Nice, even tho i love my CCT i still have a soft spot for Harley's.

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice, even tho i love my CCT i still have a soft spot for Harley's.
Thanks it good for the wife and I many times we pack up and head out on a Friday and come back Sunday 1500 miles later.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts

My other ride. Nearly as wheelie prone as popping the brake on a hill in 2nd gear as my Snapper rider. Needs almost zip in maintenance. 53k miles. Lost its windshield due to my clumsiness with a jack...

IMG_1443.jpg

·
Registered
69 Posts
You cant got wrong with a Ultra Classic or Ultra Limited. I came real close to buying the 2014 Rushmore Ultra Limited instead of my CCT.

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very nice. I rode a friends up to Vegas a couple years ago with the wife. It was way more comfortable than my Kingpin 2 up, especially for the wife.
Powerless but smooth I do like it for the long haul.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Powerless but smooth I do like it for the long haul.
Spent about $3,000 on mine getting it up to a whopping 84 HP and 90 ft lbs torque!!!! :ltr:pCIII, 95 big bore kit, High comp pistons, Andrews cam, upgraded cam tensioners, Rhinharts, custom dyno tune, K&N, etc...

Rode it all around the southeast for about 2 1/2 years. If it were not for the Magnetti Morelle EFI..............................

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Spent about $3,000 on mine getting it up to a whopping 84 HP and 90 ft lbs torque!!!! :ltr:pCIII, 95 big bore kit, High comp pistons, Andrews cam, upgraded cam tensioners, Rhinharts, custom dyno tune, K&N, etc...

Rode it all around the southeast for about 2 1/2 years. If it were not for the Magnetti Morelle EFI..............................
The M&M EFI was bad that's why so many converted back to a carb.

You must have drank A LOT of wine to buy one of those...
Garbage truck....prolly handles like one too.
Your on a Victory site man, go over to the HD site and show that turd...

Dont get all wadded up...Just kidding...didnt want to disappoint you...:D
Ain't no wadding here :D just showing my other ride hell some day I might even have a Honda in the stable......I like them all.

Cool part is I have a Mustang GT (Vegas) and a Lincoln (Ultra) to choose from.

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Harley-Davidson Twin Cam (1584cc / 96” 45 degree single plug v-twin with F.I.) – 66hp & 82 ft lbs of torque rear wheel.

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just had another big earthquake in northern Japan. May want a Geiger counter to test your future machine for excess carcinogens.
Can you imagin the looks if you went into a dealer with a Geiger counter and started scanning the bikes.

That's one beautiful looking bike man, I really like it.
Thanks it's a sofa with classic looks.

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
The key is not what you ride but tat you enjoy riding. I ride with all makes of bikes even the scooter rides from the camp ground. Funny thing is they seem to be having fun and that is the important part. Nice bike I have rode several. Just can't shake the feeling I'm riding a beach cruiser with the stock bars. Ride safe and often. wac

·
Registered
459 Posts
Sweet HD!

I'd love to have a Road King CVO and a Softail Slim one day, but for now, the Hammer will do as my short trip/bar hopper (don't have a long distance ride yet; was thinking of a XR for that).

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The key is not what you ride but tat you enjoy riding. I ride with all makes of bikes even the scooter rides from the camp ground. Funny thing is they seem to be having fun and that is the important part. Nice bike I have rode several. Just can't shake the feeling I'm riding a beach cruiser with the stock bars. Ride safe and often. wac
I changed out the bars to ones that are narrower and higher I also didn't like the low wide bars.

Sweet HD!

I'd love to have a Road King CVO and a Softail Slim one day, but for now, the Hammer will do as my short trip/bar hopper (don't have a long distance ride yet; was thinking of a XR for that).
The XR would be perfect.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts

Nice ride Vin. Definitely looks comfy for the long haul. Since I have a Tour/bagger so to speak I seldom ride my VTX 1300C any more. Pretty much my sons ride. Don't get too comfy now like me and forget about that Vic sitting next to the Ultra.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts