·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
2,977 Posts
Weird. It does say you have 3 posts but click on your past posts and only shows this one. :unsure:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am trying to find my post for the bike I am trying to sale. It was there and people were commenting, but now I don’t see it. At one point I saw it say pending. I really need to sale this bike, and would love someone amazing have it versus just taking to a shop who doesn’t appreciate it. Can you help?

Thanks, Angel

https://www.victoryforums.com/threa...y-tour-for-sale-pristine.202971/#post-2586484
Please see picture. Do I have to sign up for premium to post a bike for sale?

Attachments

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
2,977 Posts
It is likely due to low post count.
Probably lot of forums do that.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
If you have a Facebook account join the local Victory Group and Victory Buy and Sell.....

·
Registered
563 Posts
i believe you can also post it for free on CycleTrader.

Reactions: IndyVictory

·
Premium Member
4,787 Posts
Craig's List, you can post it free.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Craig's List, you can post it free.
Actually Craigslist changed their policy for vehicles. it will cost you $5 each time you list it and $5 each time you renew it. And if you list the bike in more than one area, like i had m109R listed in ithaca, syracuse, and binghamton, and it cost $$ each time as they were all separate transactions - you can't group them. the only place you could list it with craigslist for free is the barter or motorcycle parts. if you list a car or motorcycle in the correct area, it will cost you each time. found out the hard way in the winter of 2019.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts