Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to open the vents in my jacket. I got a little to warm.

·
Registered
12,321 Posts
I had to open the vents in my jacket. I got a little to warm.
Oh shut up! It's not nice to talk like that to motorcyclists living where riding is a far off dream. wac

·
Super Moderator
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just rubbing it in. :D :D few months from now when it's 110+ here you can get me back!!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Yea must be nice I got the ATV out and plowed the driveway today
At least you have a plow instead of a bigass shovel! Just to stir the pot a little, I'm getting ready to head home in a minute, it's 70 here at 8:18. Sorry!

·
Registered
143 Posts
No kidding Vin. Afternoons are great here, but the mornings are still cold...at least for me. My Zona blood is too thin

·
Super Moderator
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I ride year around hot or cold.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Back and forth out here on the seaboard in Va. Two saturdays ago, high 34, tomorrow 61. I rode then, will ride tomorrow.. hehehe Of course it was 23 when I rode home after work 2 weeks ago and it was 58 last night.. I guess take the good with the bad. nothing a good cow hide can't solve!!!! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Rode today it was nice but dame what is about people who know your in the lane next to them and they move over on you anyway...I love my stebel air horn. I laid down on that bastard hard..and they jerked away they still got some sign language..Then I was turning left in my lane and someone from the right side pulled across 2 lanes and tried to cut me off....what a piece of work these people are...

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Rode today it was nice but dame what is about people who know your in the lane next to them and they move over on you anyway...I love my stebel air horn. I laid down on that bastard hard..and they jerked away they still got some sign language..Then I was turning left in my lane and someone from the right side pulled across 2 lanes and tried to cut me off....what a piece of work these people are...
All this talk about Stebel air horn and now my twins don't sound so load.. lol... Gonna have to get that bumped up on the wish list. Agreed stupid people in winter. Try to leave a couple car lengths in the rain and see what happens. I guess they think 2 wheels only take 1/2 the stopping distance in rain....

Safe riding!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts