Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I bit the bullet after much peer pressure from my wife and all my friends. Bought a 2015 Suede White Frost XC. I had made the mistake of going to check out the new Victory dealer closest to me and came across this!! I had said that my next bike wasnt gonna be black and was going to have chrome everything!!! Well, I walked into the showroom and there was the matte white with everything else blacked out...... The heck with chrome is what ran through my mind :laugh

Well, after a couple of weeks trying to talk myself out of it, I got some numbers and took her for a test ride. I loved it, wife loved it and a week after that she came home with me (the bike that is)..

First pics are of the showroom and me drooling over her. Then the modding started! I now need a bigger garage! She already had the Tri-ovals and Stage 1 kit done on her.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
First things first, drop the a$$ end down!! Then 14 inch Gorilla bars, and blacking out the tail light and turns...

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Then I did the V-Stream dark tinted windshield, etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now I am keeping with the whole black and white theme with contrast cut pieces. This thing is a blank canvas so who knows what the future holds... This forum has helped tremendously with me working on it!! I have a set of Madstad brackets coming for the windshield, and lower wind deflectors, and a driver backrest are all up next. I havent even made the first payment on this bike yet LOL :laugh:wink

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Like I said, this is our second Victory. We bought the first one (2006 Vegas 8ball) back in Feb. of 2007 and have done "a few" things to it :laugh

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Very impressive Brother , I'm loving that frost white . Nice pictures and write up ! Thank you for sharing .

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Great choice on the color!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts