Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(New Video) My son's birthday was Tuesday so we decided to have a little father/son time riding through East Canyon to celebrate. We had a great time enjoying the beautiful sunny day in the canyon checking out the wildlife along the way. Could not ask for a better day in Utah

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
(New Video) My son's birthday was Tuesday so we decided to have a little father/son time riding through East Canyon to celebrate. We had a great time enjoying the beautiful sunny day in the canyon checking out the wildlife along the way. Could not ask for a better day in Utah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd7nIgGMqSg
Was the rap song your son's idea?

·
Registered
75 Posts
ROTFLMAO!!! You call that rap? Well maybe it is but most call it hip hop now. It's a damn shame that a man can't have a post about he and his son bonding without some racist POS jumping in. You sir are a joke.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I take it your not a country rap fan, oh well there are plenty of people who like the vid and have nothing to say but good about it on all my other sites. Sorry you didn't like it, maybe the next one will entertain you.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Congrats on the father/son time. Glad to see some folks taking that time. I value every chance I get to enjoy some time with my kids. (Truck driver) The rest of you folks, never mind.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
I take it your not a country rap fan
Never heard it before. Just a little different from your typical background music. Figured the youth might have influenced that selection a little. Always enjoy your countryside out there, keep em comin.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Never heard it before. Just a little different from your typical background music. Figured the youth might have influenced that selection a little. Always enjoy your countryside out there, keep em comin.
I never heard of country hip hop myself, was browsing youtube and saw a video with it. I decided to include rocking country to some of my videos so I don't leave out the country music lovers. I'm more rock and roll and will get back to that in a little while.

·
Premium Member
489 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
ROTFLMAO!!! You call that rap? Well maybe it is but most call it hip hop now. It's a damn shame that a man can't have a post about he and his son bonding without some racist POS jumping in. You sir are a joke.

OP - great video. I enjoyed watching it. Thanks for sharing.

Mikectc - WTF is your problem? How can you accuse Saddlebag of being a RACIST POS for asking a question about the music? AT MOST, you could accuse Saddlebag of being age-discriminatory, asking if the youth was the reason for the choice in music, judging the OP as being too old and mature to like country rap. But to jump on Saddlebag and call him a racist POS is completely uncalled for.

If he is a joke, wtf does that make you? I mean, besides a judgemental a**hole?

·
Registered
125 Posts

Mikectc - WTF is your problem? How can you accuse Saddlebag of being a RACIST POS for asking a question about the music? AT MOST, you could accuse Saddlebag of being age-discriminatory, asking if the youth was the reason for the choice in music, judging the OP as being too old and mature to like country rap. But to jump on Saddlebag and call him a racist POS is completely uncalled for.

X2. Mikectc;

"There is one principal above all others that cannot help but hold man in everlasting ignorance, that principal is contempt prior to investigation" Herbert Spencer

Mikectc you define ignorance.

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
I never heard of country hip hop myself, was browsing youtube and saw a video with it. I decided to include rocking country to some of my videos so I don't leave out the country music lovers. I'm more rock and roll and will get back to that in a little while.
It's interesting how we all ride to different tunes, imagined or real. This video captures what I hear so well that I get chicken skin every time I view it.
http://vimeo.com/17982564

·
Registered
273 Posts

Agreed-you said it before me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts