Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd share some about my recently upgraded Gunner. I have shared quite a bit along the way on that other site so many new ones here have already seen it.

I started with this:

http://www.victoryforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=211273&thumb=1

I've done a lot to it and with the help of Bad Ace Billet, this is where I'm at now:

http://www.victoryforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=211281&thumb=1

Bad Ace installed the under drive pulley, Third Gears Customs intake, PCV, LED headlight, several small billet pieces and the fork kit with wraparound LED turn signals.

I'm very happy with the way it turned out. This bike rips!

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Nice looking ride!

We've got the same luggage rack, what bag do you have attached on the back?

I've been looking for a good one to fix on the back for longer runs, but it's hard to settle on one buying online without throwing it on there. Do you like it?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice looking ride!

We've got the same luggage rack, what bag do you have attached on the back?

I've been looking for a good one to fix on the back for longer runs, but it's hard to settle on one buying online without throwing it on there. Do you like it?
Thanks! I'm not sure who makes it but I'll look at my main bag and let you know. I picked up the set on Letgo from someone. It's a nice roll bag with good rigidity. It does't hold a whole lot but enough to throw my bag and light jacket in there. I like it because it holds what I have to have but I'm starting to consider a Dowco Iron Rider overnight bag.

I understand the problem buying online. I hope they have some Dowco gear at Cyclegear up in Knoxville, so I can better judge the looks and functions.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Finally got my Conquest Customs ground pounders!

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts