Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its not a big deal I know but I thought this was at least a little bit neat. The Google Street View car caught me doing up my helmet strap beside by bike at 1921 Ogilvie Street South, Prince George, BC Canada last May. I'm under the ABC business sign.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Yup, there you are.

I'm determined to get up there, maybe this summer when I go up to visit a pal in Kent I can swing up there on my way to Edmonton.

If I don't do it while I'm in Colorado, I probably won't once I get home to Ne Hampshire.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
I'm determined to get up there, maybe this summer when I go up to visit a pal in Kent I can swing up there on my way to Edmonton.

If I don't do it while I'm in Colorado, I probably won't once I get home to Ne Hampshire.
Well worth your while.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Its not a big deal I know but I thought this was at least a little bit neat. The Google Street View car caught me doing up my helmet strap beside by bike at 1921 Ogilvie Street South, Prince George, BC Canada last May. I'm under the ABC business sign.
That is neat, how in the world did you come across that?

I'm on a mission now to find me and my bike somewhere out there...a needle in a hay stack. :D

·
Registered
194 Posts
Dude, thats freaking cool!!! Makes me want to find myself on there!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is neat, how in the world did you come across that?

I'm on a mission now to find me and my bike somewhere out there...a needle in a hay stack. :D
I had a good feeling that it was coming. I saw the strange looking car with its panoramic camera on the top and the Google logo printed on the side. I looked on the website a few times last summer but no new images were posted for our area so I gave up for a little while. Last night I was using Maps again for another reason and remembered about last May. Out of curiosity I searched the address and there I was.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts