Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my Victory! A 2010 cross roads. The handling is amazing. The power from the 106 is is awesome! I'm leaving my buddies behind. It's comfortable and with the midnight cherry paint it looks beautiful. I love this bike!!!

·
Registered
12,150 Posts
I've had mine since Feb. 2010 and have found nothing not to like. Its very easy to work on and I do all my own maintenance. I get more compliments on my bike than others in the group. It 85 today and the windshield came off. Love the view! Wanna make it look even better? Put my laydown license bracket on 'er. Click the link below for pics and details. And I very humbly add that it's the best you can buy at any price. (Shameless self promotion)

·
Super Moderator
4,942 Posts
Wanna make it look even better? Put my laydown license bracket on 'er. Click the link below for pics and details. And I very humbly add that it's the best you can buy at any price. (Shameless self promotion)
....and highly recommended by members on this forum. :wink

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
FoFo .... Yessss sirr mate ... Awsome machines ... Leaving every V-Twin behind ...

TaPaTaLk for VIC forum

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the feedback guys! It's great to be part of the Victory riders. Do you guys think that Victory motorcycles are here for the long run. They have been around since '98, will they be here until 2098? I hope we see a Victory 100 anniversary model.

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
I'll be dead in 2098 ... So I wouldn't care .... Ha ha ha

TaPaTaLk for VIC forum

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hahaha...that's a good point!!

·
Registered
12,150 Posts
Thanks for the feedback guys! It's great to be part of the Victory riders. Do you guys think that Victory motorcycles are here for the long run. They have been around since '98, will they be here until 2098? I hope we see a Victory 100 anniversary model.
Polaris is morphing Victory into a liquid cooled performance cruiser lineup. Indian will be their air (and oil) cooled heavy touring cruiser offerings. The Octane is the camel's nose under the tent - so to speak.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's the impression I'm getting. I feel like the Indian is their baby in relation to big cruisers and victory will become the Ducati brand. I was hoping that Victory truly was the "new American motorcycle. " But I guess Polaris wants it to be the "previous American motorcycle" instead by shifting their attention to Indian in the big cruisers market. It's a bummer because I love my Victory Cross Roads!! I wish they didn't discontinue it.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Put almost a 1000 miles on my XR since I've gotten it, and I have to say...I LOVE IT!!! Victory Motorcycles are AWESOME!!

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
Looks like you've bought Dills old Vegas!
No wonder you love it so much!
Welcome to the Forum,
It gets better.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Not much to know... He rode at and washed it religiously. He LOVED that bike... However Dill loves all motorcycles and wasn't able to stay faithful to his lovely Vegas. It was a whirlwind romance that none of us will soon forget.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Not much to know... He rode at and washed it religiously. He LOVED that bike... However Dill loves all motorcycles and wasn't able to stay faithful to his lovely Vegas. It was a whirlwind romance that none of us will soon forget.
Well said Travis , that pretty much sums it up . I would have like to seen him go to a XR or XC and stay a faithful ....

·
Super Moderator
4,942 Posts
That's a fact!!

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
wonder where he is...polishing his Honda is my guess

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
That's great brother! Another Vic in the family...

Well actually this Vic has already been in the family... She has just been passed from on brother to the next. Don't judge her though... Her previous man was the whore! Hopefully her new man can stay faithful and stop from straying.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts