Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
I know how you feel, bought my wife a new Vegas low, stepping up from a 650 silverado she is quite excited but not all is good, we added cruise an a few other items, by the time we pick it up I am afraid the four letter word may be here snow!!!!

cheers to you and the wife on the new ride

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks!

This is my wife's 4th bike in about 5 years. She rode a 400CC thing for about 3 months and moved to a VStar 650. Drove that for about 6 months and moved up to a Vstar 1100. We just traded that on the Vegas. So far, with only just over 250 miles on it, she's pretty tickled. The snow will be flying here in northern NY very soon but for the next couple days we'll take the near 80 degree temps to ride, ride, ride!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks!

This is my wife's 4th bike in about 5 years. She rode a 400CC thing for about 3 months and moved to a VStar 650. Drove that for about 6 months and moved up to a Vstar 1100. We just traded that on the Vegas. So far, with only just over 250 miles on it, she's pretty tickled. The snow will be flying here in northern NY very soon but for the next couple days we'll take the near 80 degree temps to ride, ride, ride!!
You need some pics! I just got my Vegas last week and I LOVE it! cheers

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts