Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

My Wife is a Hater

4K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  vvtmark 
#1 ·
I was opening up a box containing the new Nolan helmet I just ordered and my wife insisted on letting me know what she thought of my new Vision. She used words like 'ugly' and 'gay'. Me being the opened minded person, I didn't get mad but I did used words like 'modern' and 'futuristic' and 'up to date'. Then the truth came out; she wants me to park it for the season just becasue when I rode home from work last night it was 33 degrees. This is where I got defensive. I told her I would rather park her for the season, because at least my bike has heated seats and can keep me warm at night.

Needless to say, she aint talking to me right now.cheers

#2 · (Edited)
So where do you live?
Maybe she knows what good for your own being.
Its better to have a wife that loves you instead of pushing you under the buss.
You want to trade

#3 ·
When its warm

Your wife will fall in love with the ride and comfort when it warms up.

You should have said this: "Everyone is entitles to their own opinion even if it is wrong" smile and walk away. Makes the house much warmer. thumb up

#4 ·
If my wife told me my bike was ugly she would be sleeping by her damn self for a while. And if she told me to park it, hell I would, somewhere else no doubt.

#5 ·
I asked my wife if she wanted to see the bike when she dropped me off at the dealer to pick up my new bike. Her answer nooooo it's just a motorcycle. No she has not road it yet. The grand kids have went for a ride and really like it. Oh well it's her loss if she does not ride it.Though I think she would like it. Much better ride than my Triumph.:D

#7 ·
Tell her it's all in the eye of the beholder.

You bought it because it's well built, sleek, and gorgeous and turns you on, just like her.

Then again, maybe you should leave the "well built" out, no want to offend her anymore...then you already did...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.