Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When my wife was younger she had ridden on a few bikes. When we got the Vegas she was scared to death to ride with me. Never wanted to go out of town or above maybe 25mph. Well I finally got her out on the freeway a few times and she loves it. The other day on our way home from a doctors visit I was passing a truck driving in the slow lane. I pull back after passing and my wife leans over my shoulder chuckling saying I was going 80. I said nah we were going about 95. She just laughed. I am so happy she is willing to go out and enjoy this with me. The fact she likes it is awesome. She loves how the bike sounds on deceleration and how it growls when you lay into it.

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
Good on you, i like to ride with my wife, but i am only allowed to drive in straight lines, so no corners .... This complicate things a bit on a bike .......

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Got you a keeper (like me)!
My wife has always loved riding with me (never a desire to be the operator). I was bike-less for 10 years when the twins were young. She was just as excited to get back on two wheels as me.
If you think she likes the Vegas, get her on a Cross Country and she'll want to go, well.... Cross Country.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts