Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2009 Kingpin 8 ball..... New tins, Cross Roads bags with Witchdoctor brackets. Freedom performace sharp curve radius pipes. Lots of time and work went into it. At least for me. Was the biggest motorcycle project that I've done, by far !

Attachments

·
Registered
352 Posts
very nice....cheers

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
J , that is one nice bike ! Great job !

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Hi J Did you have to change the turn signals to fit the bags ?
Also what is the distance from the top of bags to the top of passenger seat. I have looked at this bag setup, but i have x-bow pipes and have limited room.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I mounted the stock turn signals to the license plate frame. Just to save a few dollars for now. I'll swap them out for something else eventually. And I'll have to measure the distance from the bag to the seat. I used the sharp curve radius pipes from Freedom Performance. I actually really like them. I had a RPW big slash 2 into 1. I can't feel any loss of power. But I'm only running stage 1.

·
Registered
640 Posts
sweet. cant wait till i can add xc bags..damn kids and college.:mad:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Really nice job on the installation, it turned out great!

I had asked Jon if the Cross Roads bags would work with his brackets, but he wasn't sure at the time so I went with some bags from Viking.

I used the sharp curve radius pipes from Freedom Performance. I actually really like them. I had a RPW big slash 2 into 1. I can't feel any loss of power. But I'm only running stage 1.
I was wondering if those were the Victory swept pipes or not...they looked a little shorter, but I wasn't sure if it was the camera angle.

Darrin

1 - 14 of 14 Posts