Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Wow- that looks awesome cpeyton.
Can you post more pictures? Im a big fan of what youve done and would like something like this next.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Wow , super nice looking ! That is a big wheel !

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Fek cpeyton- that looks amazing in black- really really nice bike man, great job thumb up

·
Registered
161 Posts
Did you change frame I noticed you have the torq tubes too.

Aequitas Veritas 2012 XC, imperial blue, Ness mitered bars, D&D exhaust, Ness deep cut grips-pegs-mirrors-gas cap, Hot Vic custom seat, Hot Vic 21" front wheel kit, custom flame paint, Vicbagger imperial blue contrast cut speaker grills

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
Did you change frame I noticed you have the torq tubes too.

Aequitas Veritas 2012 XC, imperial blue, Ness mitered bars, D&D exhaust, Ness deep cut grips-pegs-mirrors-gas cap, Hot Vic custom seat, Hot Vic 21" front wheel kit, custom flame paint, Vicbagger imperial blue contrast cut speaker grills
The Vicbaggers 26" kit has a new frame backbone that eliminates the stock airbox. The front mounted K&N filters are similar to the torque tubes on the steel frame bikes (= more power :))

·
Registered
161 Posts
How does she ride? I did HotVic 21" kit rides great still.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How does she ride? I did HotVic 21" kit rides great still.

you can't tell the difference from the stock layout. I was at 85 mph today and hit the cruise control and she was very smooth. You just have to get use to the turn radius.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts