Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,217 Posts
Here we go playing 20 Questions again with no specifics. Front end of WHAT?? Tank? Fairing? Fender? Sheesh!

·
Premium Member
6,076 Posts
Oil drain plug washer, Blaaaaaaa

Sorry OP, couldn't resist, how about the front fender and brake calipers, check if the bolts are still there or tight... Also on your speedo & RPM & brake line brackets have some washers

Most times it is the easy stuff..

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just removed the body work on front end. Come from around above fuel tanks. Didn't have blinkers or headlight out

·
Registered
483 Posts
What piece did you remove when they fell out?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
there a hard plastic washer white in color. I went through everything again this morning with no luck. all diagrams didn't show anything so its 3 washers light now haha

·
Registered
12,217 Posts
there a hard plastic washer white in color. I went through everything again this morning with no luck. all diagrams didn't show anything so its 3 washers light now haha
Did they show any markings that would indicate they had been part of an assembly? If not, they are "extras."

·
13,003 Posts
I have had my vision apart many times. I have even look at Vic's parts finch and have never seen or come across them. When the vision first came out they said the washers go on the bar I circled. But when I ask dealer they never could come up with p/n or where. So don't worry if you can't find a place for them

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts