Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all; I've been riding for over 50 years and my 03 TC is one of the best bikes I've owned for the our cruising/touring jaunts. Through the years I've owned about 1 one every major brand and some not so major. I turned wrench's on them for years until I went back to school and obtained my degree in Mechanical Engineering. I'm now retired but still love to ride and wrench when necessary. Thanks all and I'll wave to you on the road! :grin

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from CT

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
From one Enga-nerd to another...welcome :grin

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Welcome and ride safe .. how about a picture??

Andre
@
TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the replies. Looks like I can't post a pic due to being a free member but I am also on FB and have some scooter pics there. I hail out of Castle Rock Colorado. Everyone ride safe and keep the rubber side down!

I am trying to find a countershaft pulley for my 03 92TC, but again, looks like having an issue in posting on "Wanted Parts" thread due to being a free (loader). Can anyone help?

Ron:grin

·
Registered
742 Posts
Thanks for all the replies. Looks like I can't post a pic due to being a free member but I am also on FB and have some scooter pics there. I hail out of Castle Rock Colorado. Everyone ride safe and keep the rubber side down!

I am trying to find a countershaft pulley for my 03 92TC, but again, looks like having an issue in posting on "Wanted Parts" thread due to being a free (loader). Can anyone help?

Ron:grin
Any posting restrictions are lifted after your first couple posts - try adding a picture now and see if you have better luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts