Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, need some help. i have an 06 jackpot, and I'm trying to install LED turn signals both front and rear. I'm following all the wiring diagrams (and using load equalizers/resistors) but I'm not getting any flashing.

my rear lights are dual wired as running/brake and turn signals, and i have power- the LEDs light up as a running light. however, when i flip the turn signal on, they flash once really quickly and then stay on solid.

inside my headlight housing, i found this part rattling around, not hooked up to anything. I'm thinking it has to be some sort of flasher relay, but i can't find it in the book or the parts fiche online.

if you can't read it, it says "Buss Flasher, 552/536 12V, 32CP MAX6."
Does anybody recognize this and know where it should go? Is it needed? All other systems seem to be working as they should, but signals are a PITA. :confused:

Thanks!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
While that is your basic Ford style flasher unit. It has no bussiness being in your 06 bucket. Infact it should not be in any Vic after 04. You have an Auto Cancel Modual that sounds like has been fried
i was afraid somebody would say that. :mad:

although, if the ACM is fried, why does the stock brake light still work? the wires for the brakes run through the ACM, i think.

is there a way to bypass the ACM and run LED turn signals without the auto-cancel feature?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts