Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know anything about this filter ? Is it okay to use on our bikes ? I saw in another thread that Bob the oil guy recommends the NAPA 1358, and that is the automobile spec. The PS stands for Power Sports, and was recommended by the NAPA guy. So, I'm wondering if that is correct.

·
12,983 Posts
There is a lot more then a lot of us using WIX filter. Many feel that Wix makes Napas filters. Wix has a high rating for being a good quality filter.
You can get a Wix at just about any auto parts store for around $6.99
p/n 51356

·
Registered
209 Posts
Wix also makes filters for Car Quest. The filters in the blue box. Wix also makes filters for NAPA. Bosch also has a Victory filter. Cross reference the Wix # with Bosch.My Bosch filter has "Made in the USA" on the box.

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
Does anyone know anything about this filter ? Is it okay to use on our bikes ? I saw in another thread that Bob the oil guy recommends the NAPA 1358, and that is the automobile spec. The PS stands for Power Sports, and was recommended by the NAPA guy. So, I'm wondering if that is correct.
I have used the NAPA Gold 1356 filter for years, which is made by Wix, and a direct replacement for OEM filters.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts