1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
12,317 Posts
Are these the brand that the Victory bikes use? I am specifically interested in the female connectors to the male connectors under the rear fender (for heated seats) and under the right side cover (vacant).

Working on a few electrical projects while the weather sucks.

http://www.smartmarine.co.nz/products/electrical/cable-wiring-accessories/60977/waterproof-connector-wire-2-pin-in-line/details/
I have found the connector that fits the one for the heated seat at Autozone. They have a good selection of weird automotive connectors. BTW, I install heat in the saddle of every bike.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have found the connector that fits the one for the heated seat at Autozone. They have a good selection of weird automotive connectors. BTW, I install heat in the saddle of every bike.
It's amazing how cheap it is in comparison to OEM heated seats!! I think of all the home mods, this might be the biggest bang for the buck.

I looked at Autozone online and couldn't find it. Do you remember the brand?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok.. I'm realizing that these come from some massive manufacturer and are then branded differently by the companies that buy them.

I also found these as Accel/DFI as well as a few other names

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Another great connector that I have used on bike and marine is a soldering heat shrink connector. Found them at Home Depot. A heavy heat shrink tube about 1 1/4" long with a ring of solder in the center. Butt connector style. These are great for everything from turn signal replacements to speaker connections to bilge pumps. Heat gun is all you need.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts