Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello to all. I'm looking to get back on a bike in about 3 months. High point of the riding season will practically be over but I intend on riding a Victory Hammer. I haven't ridden in many years but now that my youngest son is basically no more of an issue, it's time for papa to. . . "do a little for papa".
Anyway I'll be on and off, from time to time to get the scoop on this brand of bike. Was in the Victory of Southern Maryland shop today and I'm happy to say I was made to feel really comfortable and had a great chat with Warren(service) and two of the sales associates.
It'll be a minute before my actual purchase so I'm all ears.
Thanks for letting me share.

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
I live in Waldorf and have a few victory motorcycles, including a 2007 Hammer S that I have had since 2007. Love my Hammer.

Last year I bought 2014 XC from Victory of SMD, very nice people. Mom and pop hometown kinda business.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome to the Forum !cheers

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome Chizzal. I'm about 20mins north of you in Upper Marlboro near Andrews AFB. We swing by Traders in NB on occasion for beers and cigars when its nice out.

Bad Bolt, you're not to far away either. Be nice to meet up with some local people or do occasional ride with everybody.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Much thanks and high fives to all ..... I appreciate the "welcome".
Still putting things($$$$) together and counting the days. Spoke with Safety Zone regarding me taking the necessary steps to get legal.
They too, spoke highly of the Victory brand.
I'm glad to be able to make this one of my outlets as I prep for my...
re-entry.. lol .....

·
Registered
121 Posts
Chizzal, I hadn't ridden in many years and spotted a new Orange 2009 Victory Vegas Jackpot and had to have it. Purchased the bike and love it ( and so do many others that look at it ) my brother in law has a farm right down the road from smv and I have been in there a few times. Great people. Good luck and have fun. Buy what YOU like and YOU will always be happy. Victory is a GREAT choice

1 - 7 of 7 Posts