Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning,
A long shot here, but someone removed 2 of my buckles from my saddle bags. They are the same buckles that are in the video attached. Anyone know where to get them?
Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
You will probably have to use a different buckle or find someone to fabricate new ones.

Reactions: Redkasey

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Red,

Here are pictures of my Judge Bag Buckles. I believe they are the same as the Boardwalk.
I also included a side by side of my belt buckle and bag buckle. They also are the same.
I found this on Amazon
Victory Belt.PNG
Bottom.jpg Top.jpg Matching Buckles.jpg Closed.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good Morning,
A long shot here, but someone removed 2 of my buckles from my saddle bags. They are the same buckles that are in the video attached. Anyone know where to get them?
Thanks in advance.
Hi mate i have a saddle bag that caught fire from exhaust but has two buckles on it that you could use here is a pic and you decide if they are ok and also you decide what you want
IMG_E0374[1].JPG
to pay for them as long as it covers postage and buys me a beer or two

·
Premium Member
6,491 Posts
@BBob is a leather maker on this forum, he made me a wonderful belt and heat shield

Sent from my CPH1937 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi mate i have a saddle bag that caught fire from exhaust but has two buckles on it that you could use here is a pic and you decide if they are ok and also you decide what you want View attachment 252783 to pay for them as long as it covers postage and buys me a beer or two
Thank you but it looks like I've found them on Amazon that are match. Thanks again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts