Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all i have an 06 vegas and am looking for a few parts. i thought i would post here first and see if any of you had them before i look any further. i need a rear taillight. mine is cracked. i need the stock right side cheese wedge with the 100 cubic inch emblem. i need one set of pegs, the ness diamond band ones. let me know if you have anything! thanks

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
hey all i have an 06 vegas and am looking for a few parts. i thought i would post here first and see if any of you had them before i look any further. i need a rear taillight. mine is cracked. i need the stock right side cheese wedge with the 100 cubic inch emblem. i need one set of pegs, the ness diamond band ones. let me know if you have anything! thanks
thumb upHave a in the box brand NEW OEM original Pure Polaris "Victory" tail light for Vegas/Jackpot for that bike. thumb upBrand NEW OEM original Pure Polaris "Victory" Right side chrome cheese wedge and New 100 CU IN badge are also in stock.

:(Just a note....when you buy a brand new wedge, they don't come with the three needed clips.:(

thumb upI have those in stock as well.

:crzy:Wow....I just happen to have a two New sets in stock of the Ness Diamond Band pegs.thumb up

Give me your email address and I will shoot you pics of all the Brand New parts if needed.....and a quote for all with shipping if you include your ship to address or zip.

I accept paypal.

Hope this helps!cheers

Noe
NOEMTZ-DESIGNZ

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
yes! pics please. [email protected]. shipping to burlington, iowa 52601
Quote and pictures sent.
All "Genuine Pure Polaris" and "Arlen Ness" parts.
If I can assist any further, please let me know.

Entire order (if accepted) can ship out first thing in the morning using USPS First Priority (usually 2-3 Business day delivery in the US).

Thanks,
Noe
NOEMTZ-DESIGNZ
www.noemtz.com

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
Quote and pictures sent.
All "Genuine Pure Polaris" and "Arlen Ness" parts.
If I can assist any further, please let me know.

Entire order (if accepted) can ship out first thing in the morning using USPS First Priority (usually 2-3 Business day delivery in the US).

Thanks,
Noe
NOEMTZ-DESIGNZ
www.noemtz.com
Here are the pics!

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
Here are the pics!

Still have these in stock if anyone is interested.thumb up

Still have these in stock if anyone is interested.thumb up

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Can you send me a quote for the black 100 CI wedge and the 3 clips? 58103 zip. Thanks. My 2006 8-ball never had the right side... do I need anything else, a plate, more mounting?

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
Can you send me a quote for the black 100 CI wedge and the 3 clips? 58103 zip. Thanks. My 2006 8-ball never had the right side... do I need anything else, a plate, more mounting?
You have a PM.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts