Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

NEED A GOOD SEAT

3K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  wildlifekid 
Hi kipparks33, I have several used seats for Victory steel framed bikes (I had 3 of them) that might fit your needs. I may be in error but I believe that Victory used the same 2 point seat mounting positions on the Vegas, Kingpin, Highball & Gunner through the years of production. I was always changing seats on my Kingpin & Vegas 8Ball depending on what type of riding I was doing.
So I have quite a few seats accumulated over the years (both stock & aftermarket), would love to part with them.
Part #2874580 Leather 2up Touring Seat, used but in great condition. $500 new at dealer, would like to get $250 plus ship. A Corbin Leather Gray Snakeskin Solo Seat, good condition, no rips/tears in leather. New was $350 would like to get $150 plus ship. Victory Part #2875204 Mustang Touring Seat w/Driver Backrest, good condition, no rips/tears in cover. New was $550 would like to get $300 plus ship. If any interest I'll put them up on Facebook Marketplace. Thanks, Ride Safe.
Hi vegas8ballrob. I'd be interested in the first one; Leather 2up Touring Seat. If you still have it let me know. Thank you!