Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently got an 07 victory jackpot Arlen ness edition. The a hole that had it cut off the backbone, neck and tail and tried to weld a Harley neck and a curved backbone in needless to say it looks like crap and was never finished. Is the arlen ness frame any different than a regular jackpot? I desperately need another frame so I can get this on the road, any thoughts.
20210321_184023.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,984 Posts
I doubt the Ness bikes frame is any different than the standard Victory frame. You maybe able to get one through Polaris.

·
Registered
332 Posts
First and formost the 106 externallay is (probably) identical to all other 106 engine/trans . I would suggest you check on e-bay for a frame. Lots of "take off" (aka used) parts there usually. HAven't looked ro a frame but hey. Also check with thevicshop in IA they may be able to help or point you. ..Best of luck ;-) LMYR

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks everyone for they help. I found one on eBay for 550 obo, I messaged the seller and they said the jackpot and jackpot arlen ness sig series frame is the same part number. Ordering it next week. Can't wait. Lol!!!

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Contact your local DWV and find out what paperwork you will need to register the bike with the new frame. Be certain to talk to someone who actually knows of what they speak. Also what the process is.
Some states are going to require a title as well as a notarized receipt.
It can vary state to state.
If a title is required, a frame without one will be an expensive paperweight.

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
2,640 Posts
The way I understand it the title is tied to the frame so hopefully all legal issues can get resolved and on road again. You bought a parts bike so you probably already researched all that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts