Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Victory Forums,
This is my first post. I have been riding for 18 years and currently own an '08 Buell Lightning XB12cg. I am taking a job an hour and a half down the road and need to get a chopper. I am looking to sell my Buell, even though I love it, and get a used Hammer. Looking for something in the 5-6K range so maybe an 06 or 07?

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Hello, and welcome aboard.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Hello Victory Forums,
This is my first post. I have been riding for 18 years and currently own an '08 Buell Lightning XB12cg. I am taking a job an hour and a half down the road and need to get a chopper. I am looking to sell my Buell, even though I love it, and get a used Hammer. Looking for something in the 5-6K range so maybe an 06 or 07?
Not sure where you're located but I'd check Cycletrader. I did a quick search of 2004-2007 and found 32 Hammers starting at $5100. Good luck on your hunt. http://www.cycletrader.com/Victory-Hammer-Motorcycles----CycleTrader.com/search-results?type=356953&make=Victory|6772333&model=Hammer|764862300&year=2004:2007&modelkeyword=1&sort=price:asc&newsort=1

·
13,263 Posts
Hello Victory Forums,
You don't say where you live but look on craigslist you'll find one in your town

1 - 4 of 4 Posts