Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at some type of security for the new ride. I am more than likely going to put on the Roadlok disk lock however I still would like something that makes some type of noise if a few idiots decided to pick the whole bike up and take off with it on a trailer or something. I do have good insurance however I love my bike and would hate to see it go with all the time and money I have put into it. Dealer recommends Digital Guard Dog and I was looking at this:

http://www.digitalguarddawg.com/motorcycles/alarms/watch-dawg-x2/product

I also like the Scorpio SR-I900:

http://ridescorpio.com/shop/scorpio-secure/

Anybody have any experience with these or any other system? $300is my limit I think so LoJack is out but I do like the 2 way paging feature. Not into the remote start but the remote kill im on the fence about. I've seen the disk lock/alarm combo's from Xena but they seem cheap and I don't want to have to carry the thing with me.

Thanks for any and all input!

·
13,263 Posts
swing by your dealer and ask what they like if there going to install it and maybe they have a different one they like.

with a rotor lock you always have to remember its on there cause you for get it you crash

what ever you decide tell insurance you should get some money knocked off

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
swing by your dealer and ask what they like if there going to install it and maybe they have a different one they like.

with a rotor lock you always have to remember its on there cause you for get it you crash

what ever you decide tell insurance you should get some money knocked off
The dealer recommended Digital Guard Dawg but still didn't seem like they knew too much about it at the same time.

That's one thing I liked about the Roadlok is that the bike will not move at all once its locked...no banging into the fork and causing damage if you forget.

Insurance already gives me the supposed "discount" for a anti theft device ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts