Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, need some advice on some cosmetic mods.

I want to update or remove the front turn signals. I was wondering if the signals from the Victory Judge will work?

OR

Does anyone make side mirrors with signals built in like the Vrod?

Next

For the rear-is the MBW wrap around the only option? Or is there a cheaper alternative. I still want visibility so would guys recommend the clear, amber or red?

Lastly-what is the best option for moving the licence plate-need something in black and lighted.

And will I need that load equalizer thingy?

Thanks in advance guys.

Oh-bike is a 13 Hammer.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
For the front I've been using extremely bright led amber light strips but I have a set of Truwrapz that I'm going to install shortly.
The rear I'm using a set of $15 led markers that are hardly noticeable when off but are a laser beam when on. There is a how to on here somewhere on how to make your own MBW bar for the rear. The MBW stuff is a friggen rip off.
The licence plate, where you wanting to put it on your swingarm? Not really my cup of tea but I can tell you how to tuck the plate up in your fender so really all that is showing is your plate #'s.
Yes you will need load equalizer thingys...

·
Registered
976 Posts
Here you go mate. Judge indicators on a Hammer.

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here you go mate. Judge indicators on a Judge.
The Judge indicators look way better than the ones on that come on the Hammer. And looking at the parts diagrams it looks like they will swap over.

I was also looking at these bolt on indicators by Arlen Ness-there a direct bolt on for the Judge-it should work on a Hammer as well then.

http://www.arlenness.com/prodcat/Turn5.asp

·
Registered
976 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So I ended up getting the Arlen Ness direct bolt on turn signals.

They are a re a direct bolt on for the 2010 Cross Country, Touring and 11 up Judges. All those bikes came with LED's from the factory.

Can I just upgrade to the same flasher module and resistor module that goes in the fuse box that those bikes have or do I need a load equalizer?

TIA!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts