Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed these speakers today. They sound pretty good for just a simple 2 speaker setup. Currently I simply plug them into my phone.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions on a simple Bluetooth plug that I can use with these speakers? Or even better, a radio setup that I could mount in my saddlebags?

·
Registered
450 Posts
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Portable-Bluetooth-Streaming-Receiver-Adapter/dp/B008AGQMQC[/ame]

There are many different ways to do what you want. Just about all the radio stations can be listened to on your smart phone now. Just pay attention to your data. Personally, I've gone to MilkMusic which is a Samsung app on my S5. No cost, add free music that is easy to taylor to my liking.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for that info! I've been using the " I heart" radio app. My issue is with no phone service in places I ride in Arkansas. That's why I'm thinking about going with a SAT radio.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I don't know about Bluetooth but on my last bike I had XM mounted and ran a long extension cable that was just a few $ and worked great. Plugged into the output on the XM unit and then the speakers plugged into the other end as yours would into your phone. Swapped the unit between the bike and the car.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
small, powered Bluetooth speakers are available in spades...it would be nice if there were a choice for something designed to mount to handlebars with a 12v power supply.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts