Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am seriously considering purchasing a Crossroads to go along with my Hammer. I am a visual person and tend to "obsess" with images prior to big purchases.

I would LOVE some good beauty shots of any Crossroads. I think I've found most of what Google images has to offer, so show me yours! It's also a good way to see what custom mods look good too.

The bigger the better, wallpaper for my computer thumb up

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Jump over to the Cross Country Cross roads thread and there is a sticky with pics labeled "Show off your cross roads".thumb up

·
Registered
693 Posts
That's my favorite one of mine so far. But, only had it for a little while and have to hold off on any mods.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I kept looking at your bike pic - something was missing.....your tank badge. You want to keep people guessing the brand?

·
Registered
122 Posts
I just took off my badges a couple weeks ago. It does clean up the look a little. I was going to go with the Victory script that I have seen some people have, but decided to just leave it.

·
Registered
693 Posts
I kept looking at your bike pic - something was missing.....your tank badge. You want to keep people guessing the brand?
It's not so much that I want to keep people guessing (I've even had people guess wrong when there IS a badge)...just that the badge (like most badges, especially on bikes) just really ruins the appearance. I like them nice and clean. Every bike my wife and I have had have been debadged and even most of the vehicles that I've been able to do it to.

·
Registered
436 Posts
It's not so much that I want to keep people guessing (I've even had people guess wrong when there IS a badge)...just that the badge (like most badges, especially on bikes) just really ruins the appearance. I like them nice and clean. Every bike my wife and I have had have been debadged and even most of the vehicles that I've been able to do it to.
XR tank has all the lines to it and badgeless really shows it off.
I used to have a Shadow Sabre 1100 - with no brand info, I got a kick out of watching people walk around it trying to figure out what type of machine it was.
I actually had a couple guys ask if it was a Victory - It has the blacked out engine with the brushed fins also....

·
Registered
693 Posts
XR tank has all the lines to it and badgeless really shows it off.
Yep. I've contemplated the more blocky version I've seen that says "Victory Motorcycles" because that looks a lot better, but chances are I'll be stripping it all the way of bages with new wedges, covers and I have a guy looking at making me some custom hinge covers without "Victory" embossed on it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts