Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm suffering from gift-giver's block. I need ideas for a motorcycle-related gift for the lovely lady who rides on the back of my bike (and has been my wife for 30+ years).

Can anybody help?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
How about a gift certificate to your local bike shop so she can pick out some nice accessories or clothing? That is as bike related as I can come for a non-rider.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
I bring my wife home ladies Victory shirts when I visit the dealer. Get the ones that look sexy. My wife has 4 and loves the quality. She wears them often and every time we ride. Check on line for different styles on a Victory site. Good luck Merry Christmas !!

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
Pretty Wife, who has pillioned about 200K miles worth, sez give her a trip to a spa and hair dresser to undo all the kinks and helmet hair. Whatever you do, never give her anything with a handle for Christmas or any other occasion. Are the rest of you guys paying attention?

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
The carpet cleaner is OK as long as he's ugly and married or gay. Will she be getting a tattoo where the sun doesn't shine, like in Eugene?

·
Registered
586 Posts
Boots! Women can't have too many.

Mesh Jacket if she doesn't have one.

Mine likes the White Leather Victory Jacket that I got her (older model).

Lightweight gloves.

New camera - mine likes to take pictures from the back seat.

Victory shirt suggestion earlier was good.

Some form of earplugs for listening to her iPod

Good luck!

·
Registered
12,320 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
A t-shirt for you that says on the back "If you can read this the bitch fell off".

Oh, and some new pots and pans for her, AND several quarts of oil and a new oil filter.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow. Rough week at work, so I hadn't seen these replies. Some are great suggestions, some are hilarious and some I have good enough judgement to ignore.

Thanks, everyone!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 13 of 13 Posts