Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting to replace OEM mirrors with something cool. Have seen chrome Ness Rad III with either billet or steel stems. Is there a big difference in billet or steel stems besides price? Want mirrors that add coolness without sacrificing function. I use my mirrors a lot and will not give up safety. Also Kuryakyn skeleton mirrors, chrome arms and hands with black mirrors. What do y'all have for mirrors (show pics) and what are you paying for coolness? Thanks, God Speed.

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
I have black Ness Rad III's. They look cool, big enough to use well, easy to adjust, plus tinted

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

I was looking at getting these in chrome. I go to the ness website and they show fits HD (PN for HD and Vic is the same, too). Is there an adapter that is needed for these or do they come with both sets of hardware?

·
Registered
161 Posts
I was looking at getting these in chrome. I go to the ness website and they show fits HD (PN for HD and Vic is the same, too). Is there an adapter that is needed for these or do they come with both sets of hardware?
Ness has parts for victory goto arlenness.com then click victory. Here is what I have in chrome
http://shop.arlenness.com/p-2201-rad-iii-teardrop-mirror-steel-stem-chrome.aspx

But you can get from Victory too I'm pretty sure. Plus my dealer offers me discount for buy bike there. Plus all warranty stuff can go through them. Not that I need that, but nice to know. I love these mirrors. I had the micro sweeps. The were to small and moved all the time. Plus the die cast could never tighten. I like this size better and the steel tube style. Plus they are slightly righted. Cool look. The micros looked good on my chopper but the rad iii looks great on the XC

·
Premium Member
538 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
I ordered them through my victory dealer no adapter did myself. No issues at all. Pisses me off when people move them or bump them when parked but go back to where I like without any issues. The due cast micros were bumped they would be f'd up till I got home to retighten.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
The Scyth mirrors are cool. I had the Noemtz version which were flat black and smaller than the Kuryakyn version. I sold them to a Highball owner and went with the Arlen Ness Rad III. Love them. Better visibility and look great.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts