Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok here goes. i bought an 09 jackpot and i want a different exhaust. i like the swept look. so after a week of searching and finding out they don't make it for my bike any more i finally found a set. i bought the exhaust and i am getting it put on thursday. i understand that i am going to lose some hp. but i mainly want the exhaust for the sound. is this exhaust going to be much louder or not. and I'm also looking at putting a set of the thunder monster baffles it it as well. ill have the guy do both at the same time. is this a good choice are the baffles worth the money how much older it the exhaust going to be. will the holes that are in the exhaust work with the new baffles or will he have to drill new ones. any help is appreciated. thanks

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
i have some questions about aftermarket exhausts. would that be under general or jackpot?
Moved thread to the Jackpot forum for you. Here it should get the right attention, and some of the fellow Jackpot owners will surely help with some answers to your questions. ;)

·
Registered
526 Posts
Which Swepts were you looking for? Who said they don't make them any more?

·
Registered
36 Posts
2008 with Slingshot Exhaust

Heres a picture of my Slingshot exhaust on my 2008 Jackpot. Just to give ya an idea. They look unique but do have some drawbacks, exhaust residue on rear portion of swing arm and belt sprocket, I clean them often. Like the look so much I wouldnt replace them with any other exhaust. The bike in the background is my wife's Vegas with the same exhaust only in black.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Those r nice man. What grips do I have? Are they all chrome I've been looking at a set of all chrome grips. Do u have any problems gripping them when wearing gloves?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thanks! Those are SMT's Assassin Grips. All chrome, they're cold in the winter, grip good with or without gloves and not very comfortable because they are concave. But and this is a big butt, they look tuff... Look for them on victoryonly.com They advertise that these grips are for real men only... Like the exhaust I have outfitted my Jackpot to look tuff. If I wanted comfortable I'd ride a honda... Good luck on your choice of accessories.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts