Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the ness fly bars on now. I'm wanting something more forward. I'm 6'3" so I've got some long arms. I'd like to do t-bar style, drag bars something. More height than what I have would be nice. Don't want to be uncomfortable on long runs. I like the direct bolt on the risers, not clamp style. Thanks all

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sweeeet setup/bar.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
I can tell you there not as comfortable as the stock bars, depending on your height they may be a reach. I personally love them, and they give me the aggressive look I was going for. I get a lot of compliments on them. Between the "true" drag bars and the 2"forward 1" up, foot extensions I fab'd up it gives me the stretched out look that the Hammer in my eyes should have. I did chop the risers from 5 inches down to 3 inches to add to the Drag look I was going for, these bars are on ebay now for $60 less than what I paid for them....

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
I forgot to mention the internal wiring really cleans up the bike as well, also coming off an extremely aggressive sport bike, these bars are far more comfortable than what I was riding.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Thanks for the info , and yes I seem to have long arms .... I feel too laid back with the stockers, and yes the drags look awesome! Thanks again Lunatic....

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Those are cruiser performance.com bars. I TRIED to purchase a set for my old vtx but he didn't get either set correct for me...ended up saying they were vic bars that he sent. If you want to give me center to center spacing for the mounts and such I will measure each up and see what they are. I'll make you a hell of a deal on both or whatever cause they are absolutely useless to me.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Center to center is 5 inch, and yes they are CP bars, that's what I have on mine as well but I paid $50 more than what they are advertised there but at the time they weren't offered on fleabay either. CP I'm sure has gone out of business...

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Come to think of it VTX should be 5 inch centers, and should fit either a VTX or a Victory....

·
Registered
188 Posts
Those are cruiser performance.com bars. I TRIED to purchase a set for my old vtx but he didn't get either set correct for me...ended up saying they were vic bars that he sent. If you want to give me center to center spacing for the mounts and such I will measure each up and see what they are. I'll make you a hell of a deal on both or whatever cause they are absolutely useless to me.
If you got set with more pullback than FlyBars and are chrome I may be interested.

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Newer vtx was 5 but not mine...I'll measure and they have more pullback but they both are black sorry.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Newer vtx was 5 but not mine...I'll measure and they have more pullback but they both are black sorry.
Lykoi , if they are black I am very interested, can you throw me up a pic or two, looking for a drag bar style, not a lot of pull back... Thanks

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Or just pullback and width measurements will be good too.thumb up

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
hey there...the taller ones are about 9 inches from bar end to center of the riser... and the other shorter on is the same pullback but is 1 1/2" shorter so the will sit lower giving more stretch. I'm not sure if this helps or not. Both are 33" wide.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts