Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I installed my AT-300 last night everything liked up and checked out. Took the bike for the initial run this morning. Bike was running amazingly well and super strong in all areas of the RPM's. About 30 miles or so into the ride, It started to spudder a bit and continued to spudder and got worse as time went on. First thing I thought was I did not tighten down the new wide band O2 sensors and they backed off. Checked um and they seem fine. Anyone have any ideas? possible ground or 12v connector?

·
13,188 Posts
maybe the 300 is no go.
what are your other setting

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got it working...tapped power or ground was a bit loose. Tightened both of those and working like a champ again. Best $350 you can spend on your bike. Guy's canned maps are ok at best. My bike runs so much stronger with so much more pull now that it's tuned. I imagine a Dyno tune vs. canned map would be the same result. So if you don't want the hassle of installing the auto tuner and are just running a canned map, at least get it dyno'd. You will be glad you did. No more popping, stalling, flaming out...this is the way a bike should run!

I bought the Auto tuner because I plan on getting cams and did not want to pay the price for two dyno's at $400 a piece. So glad I did.

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Nice how did you determine where to set your afr table?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts