Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any idea who makes this wheel? I like that it looks custom, but not wild. I scoured the internet for 2 hours and had no luck.
Any help is appreciated!!

Attachments

Reactions: broggyr

·
Super Moderator
6,400 Posts
Any idea who makes this wheel? I like that it looks custom, but not wild. I scoured the internet for 2 hours and had no luck.
Any help is appreciated!!
Man, that looks like an HD wheel, but the brake rotor is throwing me off...

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It does look similar to an hd wheel now that you mention it. I emailed the dealer that has the bike and I'm hoping they can get me some info. I emailed them on Monday, still no reply.

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
I've seen that wheel before. Wanaryd maybe?

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This one is made by Sinisterwheel.com, it's damned close, but they only show wheels for harley.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How the F would a harley wheel fit on a Victory?

·
13,299 Posts
Harley wheels I believe are narrower by 1/2" so you would need axle spacers and rotor spacers

count the number of spokes then use that number to look for wheel.

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Harley wheels I believe are narrower by 1/2" so you would need axle spacers and rotor spacers

count the number of spokes then use that number to look for wheel.
I'll have to give the spoke counting a shot. Similar note, and correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't it look like the brake discs have 5 bolts compared to a Victory's 6? My eyes are burning from looking so hard

·
Super Moderator
6,400 Posts
That bolt circle for the brake rotor definitely looks like a 5-bolt circle and not a 6-bolt circle.

·
Vendor
129 Posts
All companies billet wheels are the same. What you do is change the hubs to make it fit a particular brand. So say if a 21" wheel was on a Harley you could swap out the hubs for a Victory and walla walla bing bang you now have a Victory wheel.

·
Super Moderator
6,400 Posts

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think ByteN2it just became the Man! :D It'd be icing on the cake if the dealer I emailed confirmed that the wheel is made by FTD.

Thank you Victory Brethren!

Side stepping a bit here, but would it be a faux pas to only get a front wheel in the stock size? I haven't considered a custom wheel until I saw the bike in my OP.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Side stepping a bit here, but would it be a faux pas to only get a front wheel in the stock size? I haven't considered a custom wheel until I saw the bike in my OP.
It's your bike do what you want to it.
From looking at that picture, eh, not my taste, but mounted on that bike, it looks amazing. I'm still not digging the whitewalls but they fit the overall look of that bike.

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I like that it looks like a multispoke wheel without the headache of having spokes. The stock xc wheels are plain looking to me. That's the only gripe I have in the looks department.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts