Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get a bandit seat for my 07 Jackpot but whenever I see them online for what they fit they never seem to say the Jackpot. Should I assume the Vegas seat will fit? I also wanted to see if anyone can tell me what kind of tool I need to remove the back seat? It looks like a standard Allen wrench but its not. Thanks in advance for any assistance?

Jim

·
Registered
95 Posts
I want to get a bandit seat for my 07 Jackpot but whenever I see them online for what they fit they never seem to say the Jackpot. Should I assume the Vegas seat will fit? I also wanted to see if anyone can tell me what kind of tool I need to remove the back seat? It looks like a standard Allen wrench but its not. Thanks in advance for any assistance?

Jim
Jim, The Vegas and our Jackpot use different seats. As far as the bolt, if it is the factory piece, I believe it is an 8mm hex/allen head.

Here ya go... JP Bandit seat in the classifieds here.
http://www.victoryforums.com/showthread.php?t=15638

·
Registered
83 Posts

Jim
I have the jackpot flame bandit seat for sale. Look in the motorcycle parts for sale section.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts