Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am changing my rear turn signal to a LED signal and am having some issues with the switch. After replacing it and it is fully connected, when either turn signal is activated the entire bar will flash. When I just disconnect one side, the appropriate half will flash when activated. So I know it's not the LED's themselves. I contacted the seller of the light and they told me that it needs a flasher relay. The only question was if it will be a 2 or 3 pin. They told me to remove the seat and turn the signal on and feel for the part that is ticking with the indicator flashing. I did this and located the ticking piece but when I disconnected it to look for the number of pins I found much more than just 2 or 3. It was more like 12. After seeing this I am wondering if I had the right piece. Please help because as the weather is finally getting better up here in Jersey, I would like to have this ready asap.
Attached is a picture of the light, the piece they told me to locate and the tag on the wire of the same piece.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts