Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lock and ride windshield bracket nut size anyone? It's for a friend and I don't have access to the bolt to take it down to a local store. Anyone know? Even knowing the thread type would be a good start...

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
Lock and ride windshield bracket nut size anyone? It's for a friend and I don't have access to the bolt to take it down to a local store. Anyone know? Even knowing the thread type would be a good start...
If by "windshield bracket" you mean the fasteners that hold the WS to the framing, I'm almost certain that it's 6mm.

If you mean the four fasteners that hold the whole thing to the bike, I know it's a 6mm hex, but not sure of the threads. But those are bolts, not nuts so I assume you mean the former.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you mean the four fasteners that hold the whole thing to the bike, I know it's a 6mm hex, but not sure of the threads. But those are bolts, not nuts so I assume you mean the former.
Thanks for the reply, I actually need the latter info. I need the nut which the bolt secures to on the fork mounting brackets. It's an acorn style nut.

·
Registered
118 Posts
If by "windshield bracket" you mean the fasteners that hold the WS to the framing, I'm almost certain that it's 6mm.

8M x 16M in length 1.0 pitch

1 - 5 of 5 Posts