Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I am in need of a luggage rack for my 2007 Victory Vegas. I have a rear touring seat and back rest. I havent been able to find a luggage rack that is compatible with this configuration.
Your advice would be appreciated.
Thanks

·
Registered
173 Posts
they do make a rack for that. i have one on my 04 vegas. believe i found it on ebay.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi Bungln
Can you give me the brand and model # of the rack you have.

Which vendor on ebay had the rack?
Thanks
that was so ong ago i don't have the record of it. i do know that victory make a 2 up rack for the touring set up you have.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Victory luggage rack

Mine is a Polaris brand rack. I use it with the victory touring seats (not the one piece) and the victory tall backrest. Not sure if this is what you are looking for though.

(Please note that this picture has the rack/backrest attached to my old Corbin seat. It DOES attach to the Victory touring seat though.)

Let me know if you want a picture of it on the Victory seat.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi
I am in need of a luggage rack for my 2007 Victory Vegas. I have a rear touring seat and back rest. I havent been able to find a luggage rack that is compatible with this configuration.
Your advice would be appreciated.
Thanks
Good luck. My Victory dealer is helping me setup a 2008 Vegas low. They found me a backrest and luggage rack combo, but I'm not getting the dual touring seat because they said it won't fit right on a Vegas Low.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts