Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need of the right side chrome exhaust tip. Does anyone who has replaced their system with aftermarket pipes have the original bits and pieces laying around and would you be willing to sell just that part? If so, reply or PM me with price, etc.:(

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You don't have to answer, but I have to ask...
Why do I need one? Weird story. Was riding with a friend and in the lead, stopped at stop sign waiting for traffic to clear. For some reason, my friend thought I was taking off, so he did and his left fork caught my right tail pipe tip, dinging it in.:crzy:

BTW, I learned that both tips are the same. So it doesn't matter what side its from.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Well at least he didn't tear your bag off! Too bad I haven't gotten around to making my new ones yet.

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought I was going to be reading that you went down. I'm glad that all it was is a bump.
That did put the bike down on its left side. Now its been down on both sides. The crash bar and case protector did their jobs. 59 years of riding and no go downs until I get a Cross Roads. What's that about?

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
That did put the bike down on its left side. Now its been down on both sides. The crash bar and case protector did their jobs. 59 years of riding and no go downs until I get a Cross Roads. What's that about?
Bike's too small - nobody sees you. Need bigger bike. :ltr:

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bike's too small - nobody sees you. Need bigger bike. :ltr:
It was my riding buddy who whacked me. He knew I was there, but thought I had started to move for some reason.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Hope the bike has less scuffs than mine. My bag bars worked on the left but the bike landed on me; I was sitting next it trying to find a rattle an bumped the shifter into gear. The right side got it worse when it was backed into; it went over far enough to scuff the top outside edge of the saddlebag.

Sounds like your buddy made the same mistake my daughter made. Too much focus on where she was going and not enough focus on where she was...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts