Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My salesman has seen the light on Full Throttle salute $1,000 cash back on the 2011 Crossroads that I just bought on April 27, 2012. Now he is telling me that I might (not) be able to also use the $500 customize your Victory in pure Victory accessories promotion. Can they be combined? Please help on this matter with a quick reply if possible. Thanks a lot. JayVic God bless everyone!!

[email protected]

·
13,185 Posts
Go to victory's web site and read. Print out what you find and if you still don't find what you want call victory

·
Registered
169 Posts
I was told no also when i tried to do that. They said they do that so that everyone has a way to rate a little money. So if you do pull that off please let me know so that i can scream at my dealer.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was told no also when i tried to do that. They said they do that so that everyone has a way to rate a little money. So if you do pull that off please let me know so that i can scream at my dealer.
Thanks for the quick replys folks, everyone had something helpful. I got it on the right track now. The Dealer done me right! But, as most know I have Jesus on my side. He is always with me. "I am a child of the King" !!! God Bless.... JayVic

1 - 6 of 6 Posts