R/b 4
After test ride with these settings
G no popping but slight surge adjusted to 4 surge gone
Y no bog but not strong adjusted to 2.5 much better
R same as y adjusted to 1 big difference
G/b not sure what it does
Y/b went to 3.5 so accel kicks in faster
R/b left alone seemed like red kicked in fine
Running bassani slip ons hi flo filter/ strip removed. After a couple hundred miles I've noticed my gas mileage has jumped from about 48mpg to 48.6mpg ( lean?) and I need to give it more gas off idle or it stalls ( rich? ) engine heat seems fine 105 today no problems. It seems like the other settings are fine but the green is confusing me any suggestions? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
It looks like you're only the second person on this forum to post anything about a Wiseco tuner on an X-Bike. You are probably the first person to try a Wiseco tuner and Bassani slip-ons so it may be tough to find your settings. Here's the only other thread and this guy is in Texas so his settings may not be perfect for you because of differences in altitude/temperature/etc between your location and his.

http://www.victoryforums.com/showthread.php?t=11718&highlight=wiseco

·
Registered
403 Posts
Those settings seem right, until I saw you don't have cams. I set a bike up yesterday with Atom-Bombs, stock map, STG1 filter with modified strip. I believe the settings were:

1, 1, 1, 0, 7, 7 (forth setting is NOS, always zero when no NOS)

I set up all my VFC's with an aftermarket O2 sensor. A bike with just slip-ons and STG1 filter and a stock map with barely need a fuel controller, it won't need one with a STG1 Victory map.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
just oderd 1 for my vegas from powersportjunkie..great info for me ..i have aplx wideband i can hook up ,will prob arrive next week will post settings,

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just wanted to update ended up with the green on 3 which got rid of the off idle stumble. I'm surprised more people aren't running these things. Got mine off amazon for 180 shipped. Great value and made a huge improvement over stock. If all you're planning on doing is pipes and filter this is the way to go.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Just wanted to update ended up with the green on 3 which got rid of the off idle stumble. I'm surprised more people aren't running these things. Got mine off amazon for 180 shipped. Great value and made a huge improvement over stock. If all you're planning on doing is pipes and filter this is the way to go.
I guess that's the part that's always concerned me about these type of fuel controllers. It's just guesswork adjustments unless you put it onto a dyno and find out what it's really doing. I absolutely agree that once you put a fuel controller on, there's no going back. I just like to have a bit more detail about what it's really doing inside my engine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts