Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have split 2 stock front lines lately.....the last today while installing it. It ruptured about 2" from the master cylinder. Anyone know where I can get a braided one from?? I tried one from an 01 deluxe, but it wont fit without bending the regular steel portion due to the oil cooler mounting. Ugh....

99V 92c, stage 1, ness pull backs.

·
Registered
6 Posts
the only place that i know of that you can get them from is barnet.just had to get all new cables and brake lines for my bike and barnet was the only place i could get them from besides the victory dealer.and barnet is a lot cheaper than the dealer.hope this helps

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
If Barnett doesn't help try http://helusa.com/. They don't list Victory in their kits but don't let that stop you. I know from experience that you can send your OEM set of hoses and they will create it in stainless with banjo ends the color of your choice or chrome. They stand behind the job too. Somehow the 'T' required in my right hose was not in the right place. I was told to send it back and they made a new one right based on the marks I put on the hose. Very good people who actually answer email.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts