Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Jackpot guy from Washington state.
Does anyone know where i might be able to find some 1" t-bars for my 2006 Ness Jackpot. The bike fell over on the kick stand and bent the risers pretty bad. I have been looking for weeks and weeks and it appears i must of had the only pair ever made for a Victory.
I have to put all of my controls on the left side. So they have to be all 1" and can not be tapered like most are.....or have at least 10 inches of straight bar before the bend.
I have 3 sets that will not work that i am willing to part with if anyone has an interest. 1 Ness Flybar tapered, 2 t-bars tapered.
Maybe i will have to have a pair custom made?
Any help would be so very much appreciated.
Thank you!

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
I can't help you but welcome from Florida

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts
Does anyone know where i might be able to find some 1" t-bars for my 2006 Ness Jackpot. The bike fell over on the kick stand and bent the risers pretty bad. I have been looking for weeks and weeks and it appears i must of had the only pair ever made for a Victory.
I have to put all of my controls on the left side. So they have to be all 1" and can not be tapered like most are.....or have at least 10 inches of straight bar before the bend.
I have 3 sets that will not work that i am willing to part with if anyone has an interest. 1 Ness Flybar tapered, 2 t-bars tapered.
Thank you!
Try this website

www.burleighbars.com.au

And if you say the name @Motorbikerx you will get 100 $ discount

I also bent my bars on my Jackpot and still don't know what I want for style.... And I am thinking about what to do myself with this problem

Could you post a picture of the 3 bars you have in your garage?

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts
Thank you!
Yeah like BP6666VR (Andre) says, if you like the look of any on the Burleigh Bars website and can afford the best, they're not cheap but they are the best quality handlebars that money can buy.
Just let me know and I'll get you a great discount.
This goes for any Victory Forum member.
And welcome.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts