Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the market for a bagger this will be my first one, I've always rode rice rocket which still have ...I have my eye on this 2013 cc at a dealer has 2800 miles sunset red their asking 16,995 its all blacked out and led headlight which I was gonna do already what do you guys think too much I know the miles are low but its over 3 years old now... thanks for the opinions

Attachments

·
Registered
314 Posts
They are certainly high on their price for my area. That XC has some nice goodies added, kuryahkyn floor board inserts, long ride shield, grips, ness rad iii mirrors, bag lid guards, tri ovals.

It looks like an 8 ball version that has been painted. Does it have abs? Looks like an abs ring on that front wheel. I think they are about $3K high for a staring point.

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
It looks like an 8 ball version that has been painted. Does it have abs? Looks like an abs ring on that front wheel. I think they are about $3K high for a staring point.
That's definitely a Cross County with a ton of cool extras(that I can see)For prospective, I bought my 2013 XC at a Connecticut dealer two years ago with 6100 miles and less extras for $14,000

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
I have the same bike. $17,900.00 is what I paid new in 2013. Comes with the Kicker speakers. I would say no more then $13,500.00. Good luck. Nice bike.

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
I would say that dealer is mighty proud of that bike. Three years old? They are definitely reaching on that one in my opinion.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Extras are worthless , dealers don't give you a dime extra on a trade in no matter how many thousands in extras there may be , book value is book value .
Plus, you could poke your eye out on those mirrors and bar ends.

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
Plus, you could poke your eye out on those mirrors and bar ends.
Or worse! I don't know why some put pointy things on their bike and expect nothing will ever happen. Hopefully, it wont, but.......

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just got my 2016 CC for 17,200.
Doesn't have the extras but...
13,5 or so, good. If you're gonna spend 17, then get a new one. Think Vic is running rebates again.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I got my 2014 XC brand new in august of 2014' and a color matched factory rear trunk, brand new, for a $500 less that what your dealer is asking. Keep in mind the trunk retails for $1700 but my color (titanium suede) did not have ABS or cruise control in that year, ya I know it's wierd.

My buddy got a barely used 2013' XCT with 3200 miles, the beginning of last summer, for $12,200.00 and that included shipping to Utah from California.

My opinion, your dealer is about 2500 to 3 grand too high. I'd keep looking or see if your dealer will budge?

Nice looking bike, good luck!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts