Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have the Ness floorboards?

Did you notice any change in the amount of vibration reaching your feet after installing them? Better, worse, same?

·
Registered
59 Posts
If your talking about the chrome ones the mount to the lower floorboard the same as the stock with the rubber as an isolater. I have not noticed any vibrations on mine.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Only issue with mine, besides keeping them clean, is with the little rubber nobs on the top. Had two of them come out so far and I can't find the corresponding part on the Ness site to order more.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Same here with the rubbers, shifter side right at the heel. One day in the off season ill call ness and see if some are available.

·
13,031 Posts
Where do you get off thinking that a victory vibrates

Go for it I think you will be just fine and if you loose a rubber bumper call them

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Was hoping to hear that because of all the little rubber dots, they actually reduced the amount of vibration coming through the boards.

Been looking hard at a CC, but the vibration in the boards and the passenger backrest (on the truck) is pretty much a deal breaker. I could probably live with whats coming through the front boards, but the wife said her feet and lower back were numb after a 20 min ride.

Really loved a lot of things about the bike ever since it came out.

But you know what they say about if momma ain't happy.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Try another one. I am on my second XC and no vibrations noticed other than a slight buzz in the handlebars at 80 mph.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts