Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Didn't know if anyone's seen or heard of the new Ness XC tinted flip-up windshield? I saw it the other day and the price was reasonable, so I decided to check it out. It should be in soon so I can post a couple of pics when I get it on. Also, they (Ness) have black Ness XC apes, and deep cut grips and floor boards that look very nice for XC...damn I wish I was rich :mad:

Link to windshield:
http://ccupowersports.com/ccustore/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=146_135&products_id=654

**INSTALLED PICS BELOW**

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Nice! thumb up Looking forward to seeing it installed on your ride.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Cool.. The holes are already drilled.. right:confused: I was just wondering because i dont think i would want to drill a nice piece of sheild and risk scratching it...thumb up:D. Hope you have good luck with it and i'll be waiting on your pics..:D
Thanks again for the info..

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry for the delay guys. I just put it on this morning and it looks great! Yes the holes were predrilled, so it was a fairly simple install using a 4mm allen key. Haven't got a chance to ride it yet. Its still a little chilly here in the Northeast so I'll post later about that. The piece is very nice if I must say myself.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
46 Posts
Looks good on your bike... Hopefully it warms up for you soon so you can get it out and try it. Hopefully it works good and they can get another sale. I'm really liking it...Thanks for the picscheers

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What about wind buffeting and where the wind hits you or does it go over your head? How tall are you?
Haven't got to ride yet. We had a snow storm a couple days ago and the town put down a good amount of salt and sand on the roads. I'll give it a few days before trying it and let ya'll know

·
12,998 Posts
cball508
The way I read your post you didn't buy from ness you bought at another place. If so why didn't you buy from the man.
Why don't you go into your pro file and put in what bike you have and city and state it will only help you out in the future post.
Mater of fact all of you do it.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well Johnny, I really dont see the point of buying "from the man" when the man is trying to charge $160+ plus shipping on top of that. I probably saved a good $20-40. I guess not all of us can afford to throw money at the man...

I'll update the location too, thanks for the heads up thumb up

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What about wind buffeting and where the wind hits you or does it go over your head? How tall are you?
Finally took it for a ride today. At first, it took a little adjusting because I've always had the "blade" windshield on. After a couple of mins I got use to the line of sight and it was all good. I'm 5' 9/10 and on the highway the wind was being directed just above my head with the helmet on. Hope this helps everyone. -Chris

·
Premium Member
13,151 Posts
Thanks Cball!!

After hearing a couple more people say the same thing I'll look in to it.

It's a nice looking shield. The thing about anything new is we always want to say the best things about it because we have invested our hard earned gold coins in it.

Thanks again!! Much obliged!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts