Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a call in the middle of the night that my father had a heart attack and I'll be going on emergency leave to go say my goodbyes. The Victory is gone for sure, I had someone interested but I'll be posting that up for sale somewhere soon. I'd sell the Scout too but I owe a little bit too much on that still for now. That'll probably just be loss. I've got to start helping my mom pay for everything since she hasn't worked since her car crash. Still waiting on the Red Cross message so I can leave.

"Never put off for tomorrow when you could spend time with your family today." Never forget that because sooner or later you can't make that call to where they went. I'm having a rough time and I can't sleep.

I spent 10 years away and I was finally going back for his birthday next month. I was going to spend a week hunting with him. Believe me, I'm 29 and he was 54. I thought I had so many more years.

Wrote a little story in there. Worth a read. Never take your time for granted.

My little story and some crowd funding.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Sorry to hear about your dad, I couldn't imagine it. A friend of mine just recently lost his mom, and he said the same thing, don't take your time with them for granted. I hope you're doing ok man

1 - 4 of 4 Posts