Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, I have nearly the same story as WildBlue. Yesterday I picked up a new '07 Hammer S about 250 miles from my home. Full warranty, stage 1 pipes, and never titled. I am a motocrosser who needed something a little more tame. I never owned a street bike before this, and have never ridden one. The S seemed like a cool, tough looking bike for my personality.

My learning curve for the bike was 250 miles of mostly interstate at 75-80 mph in 100-105 degree heat. I was hot and my butt was sore when I was home. My son did ride about 50 miles on it.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Welcome to the club! thumb up

I just picked up an 07 regular hammer on sunday with 1400 miles all stock. Rode it home 500 miles, and as you say, got to know her real good.

Looking forward to many long rides :)

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome to the forum. :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, I have nearly the same story as WildBlue. Yesterday I picked up a new '07 Hammer S about 250 miles from my home. Full warranty, stage 1 pipes, and never titled. I am a motocrosser who needed something a little more tame. I never owned a street bike before this, and have never ridden one. The S seemed like a cool, tough looking bike for my personality.

My learning curve for the bike was 250 miles of mostly interstate at 75-80 mph in 100-105 degree heat. I was hot and my butt was sore when I was home. My son did ride about 50 miles on it.
Really loving this bike. I want to another one for my boys to ride with me, our maybe my wife.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Where did you get it? Probably not Bikers Edge in Wichita, about the only holdovers they have had is an '09 Jackpot Low. They don't have much stock on the floor now of anything. Business has been good for them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts