Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on this forum two months ago talking about buying my Brother-in-Law's '09 Vegas 8 Ball from him. Well, the bike finally had its maiden voyage 85 miles from the garage it has sat in for 3 years!!! The bike had 14 miles on it when I threw my leg over it and when I got off of it at my house it had just over 100. I went down on Saturday and changed the oil out of it and put in some fresh gas and on Sunday rode her all the way home without even a hiccup. This is my first bike ever and it was a blast the whole way home, learning the bike and the art of riding, even riding through the rain that I ran in to. I can see myself riding the heck out of this thing for many seasons to come. I look forward to meeting up with some of you guys from Colorado for some rides!

Chad

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome! Awesome that you got a basically new 09 Vegas, really sad that it sat in a garage for 3 years! You will definitely enjoy the bike!

·
12,970 Posts
Check the air presure in the tire you want 40psi to make them last.
Look at the sides of the tire if you see little cracks that weather checking and you should get new ones. They will blow out on you.
Good Luck cheers

·
Registered
229 Posts
Nice ride. Welcome from South Dakota.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts